“I help and inspire the bride and groom with the creation of their perfect wedding day.”
After having worked in the services sector for a couple of years, I decided to focus entirely on the organization of weddings 10 years ago. It is my passion and my profession.
I started my own business after having completed apprenticeships in the USA, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Every wedding is a new and unique experience.
Organizing the perfect wedding for someone else demands knowledge, flexibility, a lot of perserverance and someone who really listens.
That’s why I keep investing in finding creative and unique solutions for common stress factors and problems with which bride and groom are confronted.
I am a perfectionist, I think “out of the box” and enjoy making other people happy, which of course is a plus as an international wedding planner.
‘If you can dream it, you can do it! ‘
In the press
- Radio 2, De Inspecteur Sven Pichal 10th of February 2015
- De Standaard, "De drukke job van een wedding planner" Feestplanner 2014
- Steps Magazine - October 2013
- Het Nieuwsblad - Het nieuwsblad : Hip voor het altaar (deel 2)
- Artikel in Loving You editie 2010
- Radio 2, De Madammen "Een helpende hand tijdens de mooiste dag van je leven.." 8th of May 2012
- Radio 2, De Madammen "Pot luck party" 16th of September 2011
- Gent Select
- TV Oost, live verslag vanuit de studio Kate & William 29th of April 2011
- Knack Online 7th of May 2012
- Flair: De Wedding Planner 22nd of February 2011
- Radio 2, Inspecteur Decaluwé "Alles over trouwen" 19th December 2012